1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last month, I think. I had an argument with my mom.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? When I make an attempt to be neat, yes. When I’m scribbling, no. It’s been a while since I really sat down to WRITE something, I type most of the time, and I’m pretty happy with that.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey-baked ham.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No yet.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so. It’d be kinda sad if you can’t be friends with yourself, right?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Come on! Sarcasm is my trademark trait!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I think so. I don’t remember removing them.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Erm… thanks, but no thanks.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oatmeal.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Of course not. Why would you wanna do that?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Anything with rum. Alternatively, anything fruity.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? The way they dress and carry themselves.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink. Definitely.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My temper.
17. WHOM DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad. He passed away 12 years ago.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Sure!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I’m actually wearing a purple skirt, rather than pants. Right now, I’m wearing a pair of grey imitation Crocs.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Why would I want to be a crayon?
23. FAVORITE SMELL? The smell of my mom’s cooking.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The salesgirl from the jewelery shop, telling me my ring is ready for collection.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Soccer! But only when it’s World Cup or Euro Cup season.
27. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown.
28. EYE COLOR? Dark brown.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, when I’m attending special functions and want to look good.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Too many to list here.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, definitely.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? In a cinema, “The Dark Knight“. At home, “My Fair Lady“.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Lavender.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. We have summer all year round in Singapore, so it’ll be nice to have some *change*.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Can I have both?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Tiramisu.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I have no idea.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See #37.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Not reading anything in particular right now. Do magazines count?
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My mouse?
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Korean drama serials.
42. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The satisfying purrs of a happy cat.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I think everyone has a special talent, but I’ve yet to discover mine.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Singapore.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone who’ll take the time to reply.
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE? Don’t have a spouse.
49. IS THE CUP HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Half full.
50a. IF YOU COULD SIT DOWN TO DINNER WITH FIVE LIVING PEOPLE WHOM WOULD YOU CHOOSE? My mom, Pope Benedict XVI, Jimmy Akin, Patrick Madrid, Father Roderick.
50b. IF YOU COULD SIT DOWN TO DINNER WITH FIVE DECEASED PEOPLE WHOM WOULD YOU CHOOSE? My dad, Pope John Paul II, both my grandmothers (paternal & maternal), Karen Carpenter St. Padre Pio.