Ok, I’ve actually come across this on at least 2 blogs (American Papist and The Ironic Catholic) by now, so now I’m finally getting off my lazy behind to share this with the rest of you.
- You shall not put your blog before your integrity
- You shall not make an idol of your blog
- You shall not misuse your screen name by using your anonymity to sin
- Remember the Sabbath day by taking one day off a week from your blog
- Honour your fellow-bloggers above yourselves and do not give undue significance to their mistakes
- You shall not murder someone else’s honour, reputation or feelings
- You shall not use the web to commit or permit adultery in your mind
- You shall not steal another person’s content
- You shall not give false testimony against your fellow-blogger
- You shall not covet your neighbour’s blog ranking. Be content with your own content
Originally posted on UK’s Times Online.
Tags: blogs, Inspirational
If you follow me on Plurk, you probably know by now that I lost some photos I was planning to share with you when I tried to transfer them to my MicroSD card and then swapped the card from one device to another. Of course, silly me forgot to keep a backup of the pictures so this one’s gonna have to be text only.
Well, last night Mom and I went downtown again for grocery shopping and stuff. I received a couple of Gloria Jeans coffee vouchers last month, so we spent a lazy afternoon sipping on our large Irish Nut Crème with an extra shot of espresso.. Yummy!
After quickly gathering our groceries for the week, we stopped by at the food court at the mall. Mom ordered a Nasi Briyani, while I had Hakka Lei Cha (雷茶). For those who don’t know, I’m a Hakka Chinese, so I have a soft spot for Hakka cuisine. *sigh* If I had made a backup of the photos I took last night, I would be able to share them with you. Thankfully, I managed to find this. It’s EXACTLY what I had last night, and from the same stall too! Cool!
Well, that’s my little personal update/rant. Gotta get back to another week of what I call “corporate madness” again. Adios!
Tags: food, Personal, rant, Reviews